THE STATION HOUSE
DOG FRIENDLY DINING AREA
OFFERING A LA CARTE AND PIZZA
Our beautiful and historic Station House needs no introduction. Built in 1884, the Bridport Harbour railway station was renamed West Bay by the railway company that built it, in a bid to encourage tourism to the local area. This name change would subsequently lead to the town itself being called West Bay.
When we first took over the station, the Station House was our only area of seating, as this was before Ross & Claire purchased the Brunel and Beeching carriages. The Station House is exquisitely decorated inside and offers dining and pre-dinner drinks, when possible.